We resume discussion of Del Monte Fashion Peas, Jordan's brilliant innovation in the world of whatever Del Monte Fashion Peas are.
The above cartoon is by Kyle Hatch, and I think my favorite part is the perfect New Yorker font on the tagline.
We also chat with TSOYA listeners Nathan and Zach, both sophisticates from New York City, both fans of professional wrestling. They explain to us why professional wrestling is something a grown adult can and perhaps even should watch.
Also: we share some top five lists for 2006. What are yours?
* DEL MONTE FASHION PEAS. What can you do with that? Personally, I want to know where the songs and poems are.
* What are your top fives of 2006? Call us at 206-984-4FUN, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with them! We'll talk further on next week's show.
* Review the show on iTunes.
* Do you have a dispute Judge John Hodgman can solve on a future broadcast? Email it to us! Put Judge John in the subject line.
* Would you like to play Would You Rather with us on a future episode? Email us or give us a call at 206-984-4FUN.
Call 206-984-4FUN to share your thoughts on these ACTION ITEMS.
Hear Episode Five
Our new theme music: "Love You" by The Free Design, courtesy of The Free Design and Light in the Attic Records