The second Maximum Fun Drive is six weeks or so away, and I want to have a special thank-you gift for people who support the show. Since our regular TSOYA t-shirts, while awesome, have been available for some time, I thought I'd put together a contest to find a design for a special, one-print-run shirt specifically for the drive.
To do this, I'll be using a neat site called Pixish. Here's how it works...
If you're a designer, well, make a design. Then post it to Pixish.
If you're not a designer, visit the Pixish page and give a thumbs up or down to the shirts that have been submitted.
The top five vote-getters will get iTunes giftcards. The overall winner, chosen by myself and a CELEBRITY JURY, will get two shirts of their design, a pair of super-high-quality headphones for their iPod or home stereo (either in-ear or over-the-head), and my voice (or Jordan's, or me and Jordan's) on their home answering machine. Plus the satisfaction of contributing to your favorite shows/blog/community/website/etc!
If you'd like to share ideas, but don't do much design yourself, or you want to talk about designs as they're submitted, there's a special forum thread for the contest here.
Details for designers:
* Please use no more than three colors, and use a basic American Apparel tee color as your background.
* Entries must be submitted by the end of April, and the sooner the better!
* No more than five entries per person.
* Entries must be uploaded as an image to Pixish, and you must also be able to provide the graphic in a format that satisfies the printing requirements of BroPrints.
* I reserve the right to appoint psuedo- and semi-celebrities to the celebrity jury.
* Shirts can but need not have text, and should be of significance to anyone who downloads The Sound of Young America, Jordan Jesse Go, or reads this blog.