OK, this is awkward. The transoceanic cable linking You Look Nice Today HQ with the Lower 48 has been on the fritz lately, and we misheard our original assignment. We thought we had been tapped for a hot fortnight of Spanish dessert blogging over at MaximumFlan.es. Please forgive us if posting is light as we get up to speed on this new project.
NOTE: we're still going to try to find a way to work in the recipe for Mrs. Mann's Famous Southern Smoked Flan-B-Que.
We kid, of course. In fact the only thing the three of us have in common, aside from poor eyesight and a tendency to over-share, is our love of all things Maximum Fun. Our 9 all-time favorites, from the majestic archive:
- Street Comedy Pioneer Mal Sharpe
- 70s TV Legend Marty Krofft
- Best Buddies John Hodgman and Jonathan Coulton
- American Nerd Author Benjamin Nugent
- Comedian and Actor Patton Oswalt
- Comedy Team Tim & Eric
- RadioLab's Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich
- Jordan, Jesse GO!: The Race for the White House
- Kasper Hauser: Blaine Cardoza
(Photo: Neven Mrgan, "Upskirt")